I’ve hinted at this earlier but now have official confirmation that Amway Australia has signed cricketing legend Adam Gilchrist as a new spokesperson for Team Nutriway, the Australian version of Team Nutrilite. Nutrilite products are marketed as Nutriway in Australia, New Zealand, and Scandinavia.
Adam Gilchrist is one of the most respected people in Australian sport. Highlights of his many achievements include -
- He has captained Australia in six Tests: four wins, one loss, one draw.
- Holder of the record for most sixes in a Test career, with 1 sixes.
- Holder of second fastest Test Hundred (1 in 57 deliveries) vs England
- Holder of the second most Test dismissals by a wicketkeeper (416)
- Holder of most Test centuries by a wicketkeeper (17)
- Holder of most ODI (One Day International) dismissals by a wicketkeeper (455)
- He has captained Australia in 15 ODIs: 11 wins, 4 losses.
- Holder for record of second fastest ODI century by an Australian (1 from 67 deliveries against Sri Lanka on February 14, 26) and equal ninth overall internationally.
- Holder of most ODI centuries by a wicketkeeper (15)
- Winner of more than 4 international “man-of-the-match” and “man-of-the-series” awards
Gilchrist, known as “Gilly”, retired from the Australia Cricket team in January 28, however after an auction culminating in a fee of US$7, he participated in the 28 Indian Premier League for the Deccan Chargers.
A review of the Adam Gilchrist official website indicates that Gilchrist will be a good fit with Amway and the Amway One by One children’s program. He currently supports CanTeen, Roland McDonald House, and World Vision. Amway IBO organisation Network TwentyOne is the largest corporate sponsor of World Vision, the world’s largest child sponsorship organisation.
Cricket is a huge sport around the world, and this partnership will be of particular value to Amway Business Owners in Australia, New Zealand, UK, South Africa, and India.
Post a comment below or Discuss this post on Amway Talk