The basis of any business is having products that have a market demand. If you have that, then you have a business. Critics of Amway and other companies that use MLM as a marketing strategy regularly claim the products are “over-priced junk”. Remarkably, when I’ve asked them how many of the products they’ve actually tried, the answer is almost always none. They’re judging the quality and value of products they’ve never tried.
So I thought I’d help them out. Look Magazine in the UK recently reviewed Artistry Advanced Skin Refinisher. The called it –
The Skin Refinisher That Will Change Your Life
And as for the price?
At £53.35 per 30ml bottle, it’s tonnes cheaper than a trip to the dermatologist’s, yet gives an impressively similar result.
So, if you’re a person evaluating Amway or Amway’s products, it’s a simple question. Who do you believe about the quality and value of Amway’s products? Someone who has never tried them, or expert evaluations by people who actually have?
And here’s a thought – why not try them out? There’s a money back guarantee if you don’t think they’re good value.
Most IBOs would be aware of various “claims” about Amway’s products and sales that are backed up by research done by Euromonitor International. I’ve just discovered Euromonitor actually has a page on their website describing some of the claims and their methodology. Worth a look! The claims listed are –
- Since 1959, Amway has paid out more bonuses and cash incentives to its distributors worldwide than any other direct sales company in history.
- In 2010, Amway paid out more bonuses and cash incentives to its distributors worldwide than any other direct sales company.
- In 2011, Amway paid out more bonuses and cash incentives to its distributors worldwide than any other direct sales company.
- In 2011, more people renewed their Amway business than any other direct selling company in the world.
- Amway is the first leading direct selling company in Brazil to empower its distributors with exclusive Facebook tools to manage their business.
- Nutrilite is the only global vitamin and mineral brand to grow, harvest, and process plants on their own certified organic farms.
- Artistry is among the world’s top five, largest selling, premium skincare brands.
- Artistry is among the world’s top ten, largest selling, premium cosmetics brands.
I just got a hold of the following exciting news, first revealed on the Miss America blog a few days ago –
Artistry partners with Miss America organization in helping a woman’s inner beauty shine through. Collaboration is sure to enhance favorability for Artistry and Amway Global.
It’s a pleasure to get 2010 off to a great start by sharing incredibly exciting news with you about our global beauty brand, ARTISTRY® skin care and cosmetics – news that’s going to boost confidence in ARTISTRY and help make your beauty business flourish!
For the first time, we’ve teamed up with one of the nation’s leading achievement programs for young women – and one that holds the same philosophy as ARTISTRY … helping a woman’s inner beauty shine through from the inside out.
Today, we are proud to announce the ARTISTRY partnership with the Miss America organization! Continue reading Amway Global and Artistry team up with Miss America!
I mentioned a couple of months ago that Amway’s E.Funkhouser New York range was being phased out and what appeared to be a new, lower cost, Amway brand was going to be introduced. This has now been confirmed with articles in European Amagrams and websites. The Amway UK website says – Continue reading A new Amway brand – BeautyCycle
I’ve received word that multiple world recorder holder and triple olympic gold medallist, Libby Trickett has joined champion cricketer Adam Gilchrist as a spokesperson for Amway Australia and the Nutrilite and reportedly also Artistry brands. Gilchrist has also been re-signed as a spokesperson for a futher two years, continuing his work promoting both Nutrilite and the Amway One by One and Freedom Wheels campaign for children.
Trickett and Gilchrist are two of the highest profile and respected sports people in Australia and this is great news for Amway Australia IBOs. In more Amway Australia sports news, champion rugby league and rugby union player, and Amway Founders Platinum, Mat Rogers has helped lead expansion team the Gold Coast Titans into the finals of the Australian NRL Championships for the first time, finishing third after the regular season.
Elsewhere, Amway Global in North America has announced that the contract with Nutrilite spokesperson and 400m World Champion Sanya Richards has not been renewed, and Amway Europe announced similarly for Artistry Cremè Luxury spokesperson Sandra Bullock.
Amway 50 Facts (PDF)
1. Amway is a global leader in the $102-billion direct selling industry. More than three million Amway Business Owners operate independent businesses in more than 80 countries and territories around the world.
2. Amway and its subsidiaries employ more than 13,000 people worldwide.
3. Amway and its subsidiaries reported record sales of more than $7.1 billion for the year ending December 31, 2007.
4. Amway operates 65 Research and Development laboratories worldwide, staffed by more than 500 scientists, engineers, and technical professionals.
5. Amway Research and Development professionals have been awarded more than 500 patents and have had more than 400 papers published in top industry journals.
6. Amway is a leader in the U.S. Direct Selling Association, the World Federation of Direct Selling Associations, the National Association of Manufacturers, and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
7. Amway was ranked #43 on the Forbes Magazine 2007 list of “America’s Largest Private Companies.”
8. Our eco-friendly home care products help maintain a cleaner environment and a cleaner home. Continue reading Amway – 50 Facts