- $11.3 Billion in Sales
- Sales Increased 12 of the Last 13 Years
- All Top 10 Markets Grew
- $3.5 Billion in Bonuses & Incentives
- 55,264 New Pin Qualifiers
- 18,982 New Platinums
- 53,200 Incentive Trip Qualifiers
- 2.5 Million Volunteer Hours
- More than $166 Million Donated
- Nutrilite is the World”s #1 Selling Vitamin & Dietary Supplements Brand
- Artistry is Among the Worlds Top 5 Largest Selling Premium Skin Care Brand
- eSpring is the World’s #1 Largest-Selling Brand of Kitchen Water Treatment Systems
- Atmosphere is the World’s #1 Largest-Selling Brand of Residential Air Treatment Systems
- More Than 21,000 Employees Globally
- More than 1,000 Patents Granted and 800 Patents Pending
- More Than 900 Scientists and Technicians
- 65 R&D Labs
- Amway Paid Out More Bonuses & Cash Incentives to Its Distributors and Business Owners Worldwide Than Any Other Direct Sales Company
- More People Renewed Their Amway Business Than Any Other Direct Selling Company in the World.
1. Amway is a global leader in the $102-billion direct selling industry. More than three million Amway Business Owners operate independent businesses in more than 80 countries and territories around the world.
2. Amway and its subsidiaries employ more than 13,000 people worldwide.
3. Amway and its subsidiaries reported record sales of more than $7.1 billion for the year ending December 31, 2007.
4. Amway operates 65 Research and Development laboratories worldwide, staffed by more than 500 scientists, engineers, and technical professionals.
5. Amway Research and Development professionals have been awarded more than 500 patents and have had more than 400 papers published in top industry journals.
6. Amway is a leader in the U.S. Direct Selling Association, the World Federation of Direct Selling Associations, the National Association of Manufacturers, and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
7. Amway was ranked #43 on the Forbes Magazine 2007 list of “America’s Largest Private Companies.”
8. Our eco-friendly home care products help maintain a cleaner environment and a cleaner home. Continue reading
Amway Australia’s website, called a2k.com.au until recently, has again been announced as one of Australia’s most popular websites by Hitwise, an independent site traffic monitoring company. From the announcement email –
Congratulations! Hitwise is pleased to announce that www.a2k.com.au is a Hitwise Top 1 Award winner for the quarter ending ending July – September 27.
During this period, www.a2k.com.au ranked No. 2 by visits among all Australian websites in the Hitwise Shopping and Classifieds – Wholesale and Relationship Sales industry.
The Hitwise Top 1 Award recognises websites from over 16 industries that are leaders in their industry and brings with it the benefit of using the Hitwise Top 1 Award shield (pictured right).
a2k has won these awards consistently since it was launched in April 2. Indeed if I recall correctly it did so well that a number of the “traditional” retailers pushed Hitwise to create the separate “Wholesale and Relationship Sales” category so that Amway’s performance didn’t continue to outshine them. Obviously the internet landscape has changed somewhat since then, but a2k has continued to perform. I’ve little doubt the new rebranded www.amway.com.au will continue to be just as successful.
As Amway and Quixtar Business Owner’s know, Euromonitor International has certified that the supplement brand marketed exclusively by Amway and Quixtar, Nutrilite (marketed as Nutriway in Scandinavia and Australia/New Zealand), is the world’s best selling nutritional brand. Unfortunately “proof” of this claim has previously remained buried either in confidential reports or alternatively in Euromonitor reports that costs hundreds of dollars. Skeptics and critics of Amway and Quixtar have understandably queried the claim.
Well, earlier this year, Alticor asked Euromonitor to publicly verify the claim. Here it is.