- $11.3 Billion in Sales
- Sales Increased 12 of the Last 13 Years
- All Top 10 Markets Grew
- $3.5 Billion in Bonuses & Incentives
- 55,264 New Pin Qualifiers
- 18,982 New Platinums
- 53,200 Incentive Trip Qualifiers
- 2.5 Million Volunteer Hours
- More than $166 Million Donated
- Nutrilite is the World”s #1 Selling Vitamin & Dietary Supplements Brand
- Artistry is Among the Worlds Top 5 Largest Selling Premium Skin Care Brand
- eSpring is the World’s #1 Largest-Selling Brand of Kitchen Water Treatment Systems
- Atmosphere is the World’s #1 Largest-Selling Brand of Residential Air Treatment Systems
- More Than 21,000 Employees Globally
- More than 1,000 Patents Granted and 800 Patents Pending
- More Than 900 Scientists and Technicians
- 65 R&D Labs
- Amway Paid Out More Bonuses & Cash Incentives to Its Distributors and Business Owners Worldwide Than Any Other Direct Sales Company
- More People Renewed Their Amway Business Than Any Other Direct Selling Company in the World.
The Amway One by One program for children has been running for 5 years and has been estimated to have reached over 6 million children. It’s a truly phenomenal program that Amway business owners can be proud of. The video below is a small production which tells a little it about the program and some of the projects Amway and Amway business owners have been supporting.
The video has been entered in the Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship First Annual Film Fest, with the winner being announced at the 2009 International Corporate Citizenship Conference on March 30 in San Francisco. The entries highlight the excellent work being done by companies around the world. I haven’t watched them all yet, but so far the Amway entry would I think be a very worthy winner. You can check out the videos and vote on the Boston College Center Website.
A week ago, as noted by Sven on Amway Talk, Amway Europe websites announced a new “viral” campaign centered around Team Nutrilite star Ronaldinho would be launched today, December 1, 2008.
As of 2200PM GMT the www.everykickcounts.com website has not yet been updated, however I’ve been doing some digging in this campaign definitely looks interesting. You know all those chain mail spam emails you get, claiming that if you forward the email to your friends, Microsoft or some other company will donate money to some great charity or another? And how they’re pretty much all hoaxes?
Amway is about to change all that.
As you might know, every time Ronaldinho kicks a goal, Amway donates $10,000 to the Amway One by One campaign for Children. Well, now the rest of us, and I mean everyone, has the opportunity to join in the fun. Apparently what’s going to happen is you can register on the Every Kick Counts website, and every time you send an email to a friend or message it to them via Facebook or Orkut, Amway will count that as a “kick” and donate to the campaign. Your friends of course can then “kick” the ball on to their friends and so on and so on, and you can track your “kicks” as they go around the world! From some text I believe will be on the new site-
Can you help us reach 10 million kicks? It’s easy. Just send one to your friends. They’ll get an email from you and Ronaldinho, encouraging them to kick it on. Because for every kick, NUTRILITE™ will make a donation to the AMWAY ONE BY ONE™ campaign. Then come back and check to see where in the world your kick has gone. Or start another one. Because Every Kick Counts.
What a great viral campaign! Truly showing the power of “word of mouth” networking, getting the Nutrilite and Amway brands out there, and continuing the great work Amway is doing for children in conjunction with UNICEF and other great charities around the world.
Here’s a short clip of part of the press conference announcing the AC Milan/Nutrilite partnerhip, including Amway handing over a $10,000 check to the Milan Foundation for Ronaldinho’s first goal for the club.
You can read the official announcement on AC Milan’s website (also in Italian) –