Recently I revealed that I’d heard a number of Amway Australia Diamonds had “jumped ship” to MonaVie. One of those was Alan Decker . After a little bit of googling I found his “linkedin” profile, and it did indeed list him as “Owner at MonaVie International”. Surprisingly enough, within a short time that was removed from the profile! Fortunately google let’s us see when history is changed. Here’s Alan Decker’s linked in profile now and here’s what it looked like when I found it. What’s the significance of the change? Has Decker decided to stick with Amway, or does he no longer want people to know of his MonaVie involvement? I’ve no idea. Only thing it indicates is that Mr Decker or someone he knows must be reading my site! 🙂
Meanwhile, Amway Australia General Manager, Michial Coldwell sent to following letter out to a number of Australian LOAs –
WHY AMWAY IS THE BEST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
In an environment where copycat business and hollow investment and income opportunities abound it’s good sometimes to just remind yourselves why you joined Amway. What are your dreams, your aspirations and what made you believe Amway was the right business for you?
These are not rhetorical questions.
I’m prompted to write to you as a consequence of learning that a competitive organisation has been targeting your line of sponsorship to build their business. What does this mean? It means that certain IBOs have been persuaded to join this competitive organisation and that they in turn have been prospecting for that organisation within their group, possibly your group.
While this is disturbing it does happen from time to time. As the biggest, best and brightest income opportunity in the world, Amway and Amway IBOs will always be targeted by competitors who want to build their businesses quickly.
We are used to these attacks and we stand by our plan, our products and you, the people who make Amway the best in the business. You are of course free to make whichever decision you would like in relation to your future but as you consider your options I ask that you keep some important points in mind.
- Amway has been in business since 1959. We stand ready to celebrate our 5th Anniversary and we are already planning the next 5 years of business success.
- There are more than 3.5 million IBOs engaged with the Amway opportunity all over the world.
- Our collective sales continue to soar reaching US$7.2 billion during 27, our biggest year ever.
- Amway has paid over US$27 billion in bonuses over the past 5 years. Add this figure to the cost of incentive trips and other awards and rewards and the total eclipses the combined payouts of other network marketing organisations.
- We have over 7 patents already awarded and hundreds more pending, testimony to both our past achievements and our investment in future product and brand development.
- Nutriway is the No. 1 vitamin and mineral supplement brand in the world. All claims associated with our products have been approved in Australia by the The TGA.
- Amway only associates with the best. Rhonaldinho, the No. 1 footballer in the world, 1 metre sprint champion, Asafa Powell, China’s No. 1 hurdler Liu Xiang, and soon to be announced, an exciting new Nutriway sponsorship with someone who many believe to be Australia’s most popular athlete.
Consider all of this as and if you are ever approached by a competitive organisation claiming to be ‘just like Amway, only better’. Such organisations come and almost invariably go.
Here are some questions to ask to help you determine whether an organisation is likely to be around for the long term.
- How many products do they have? The fewer the products, the less sustainable is their business opportunity, especially if their product is easily duplicated by others.
- Are their products approved by government regulatory authorities like the Therapeutic Goods Administration in Australia? If they’re not, then any claims they make about the efficacy or consequences of consuming their product are unapproved, unproven and probably false.
- How long has this organisation been around? Any company can achieve results in the short term but most organisations fail to go on and achieve those same results in the medium or longer term.
- Can the organisation be trusted? Who are the senior officers and what is their background? People who have shown a lack honesty or integrity in their past business dealings are likely to repeat those behaviours.
- Is the company a member of the Direct Selling Association and therefore a subscriber to the Association’s Code of Practices signed to protect the image and reputation of the industry?
If you’re not comfortable with the answers to any of these questions then I urge you to think long and hard before being tempted to any opportunity other than the Amway opportunity, indisputably the biggest, best and brightest in the world.
Your future is in your hands. Amway, like no other organisation, stands ready to help you achieve your goals and aspirations.
Amway of Australia & New Zealand
In addition, this month to the following video was posed on the Amway Australia website –
The video confirms last weeks news that Amway Australia had signed Adam Gilchrist to a Team Nutriway sponsorship deal as well as Sandra Bullock’s endorsement of Artistry Creme LuXury.
Post a comment below or Discuss this post on Amway Talk