The Times has continued their coverage of the Amway UK vs BERR case, this time outlining Amway’s response to BERR’s charges. In summary –
- Amway has replaced senior UK management
- Amway has substantially altered it’s business model
- While a sponsoring organisation may have misled people in to thinking Amway was "easy money", Amway’s literature makes it clear you have to work hard to succeed
- No further recruiting will occur until earnings data is published
- The company is acting "in the public interest" with its numerous changes
Plus of course the normal explanations of how no payments are made for recruiting etc. No mention was made by the Times of any response regarding the product pricing issue.
Post a comment below or Discuss this post on Amway Talk