Alex Rameriz is a pro baseball player with the Yomiuri Giants pro-baseball team in Japan, the current champions and known as “The New York Yankees of Japan”. He played three seasons in the Major Leagues in the US, with the Cleveland Indians and the Pittsburgh Pirates. Apparently he’s been playing exceptionally well the past year. Have a look what he told The Japan Times –
Yomiuri Giants slugger Alex Ramirez is feeling better than ever. Ramirez has had an extra spring in his step this year and he’s crediting a little bottle he says packs a big punch.
Ramirez has taken to drinking energy drink Xs, which he said has him feeling better and is aiding his training this spring.
“It’s just unbelievable,” Ramirez said of his newfound secret that he said he found through Amway. “Before the game, that’s what I drink. Last year I was taking Black Powder. But I feel the difference between this and the other things. It’s unbelievable.”
Ramirez said he was especially pleased because the drink helped him keep his energy levels high, as opposed “to feeling that low after a while” that comes from caffeinated drinks.
Amway 50 Facts (PDF)
1. Amway is a global leader in the $102-billion direct selling industry. More than three million Amway Business Owners operate independent businesses in more than 80 countries and territories around the world.
2. Amway and its subsidiaries employ more than 13,000 people worldwide.
3. Amway and its subsidiaries reported record sales of more than $7.1 billion for the year ending December 31, 2007.
4. Amway operates 65 Research and Development laboratories worldwide, staffed by more than 500 scientists, engineers, and technical professionals.
5. Amway Research and Development professionals have been awarded more than 500 patents and have had more than 400 papers published in top industry journals.
6. Amway is a leader in the U.S. Direct Selling Association, the World Federation of Direct Selling Associations, the National Association of Manufacturers, and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
7. Amway was ranked #43 on the Forbes Magazine 2007 list of “America’s Largest Private Companies.”
8. Our eco-friendly home care products help maintain a cleaner environment and a cleaner home. Continue reading Amway – 50 Facts
Recently I revealed that I’d heard a number of Amway Australia Diamonds had “jumped ship” to MonaVie. One of those was Alan Decker . After a little bit of googling I found his “linkedin” profile, and it did indeed list him as “Owner at MonaVie International”. Surprisingly enough, within a short time that was removed from the profile! Fortunately google let’s us see when history is changed. Here’s Alan Decker’s linked in profile now and here’s what it looked like when I found it. What’s the significance of the change? Has Decker decided to stick with Amway, or does he no longer want people to know of his MonaVie involvement? I’ve no idea. Only thing it indicates is that Mr Decker or someone he knows must be reading my site! 🙂 Continue reading Amway Australia fights back against MonaVie